- Runners must wear their race numbers clearly visible at the front of their apparel at all times.
- Runners must run on the designated path for the entire route.
- No bare torso is allowed at any time.
- Wearing of headphones is not allowed at any time.
- No discarding of items out of designated areas
- Swimsuits must be worn.
- Triathlon Suits are recommended.
- All swimmers must wear the swim caps provided by the Organiser.
- Swim goggles must be worn.
- Swimmers in difficulty shall signal by raising an arm to the lifeguards on standby.
- Fins, paddles, pool buoys, snorkels or any other swimming aids are not allowed.
- Wetsuits are not allowed.
- Support crews are not allowed. Any assistance, other than medical aid received during the swim will result in immediate disqualification.
- Unauthorised personnel entry (other than the assigned volunteers, participants, and officials) are not permitted in the swimming area.
- No discarding of items within the side of the pool, all items that are not needed during the swim must be placed in the transition area.
- The Organisers reserve the right to limit and refuse entries.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing the race.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Race rules without prior notification.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the race course and venue without prior notice to participants.
- On-site reporting and body marking will start one hour before the commencement of the race.
- Prior to race day, in the event of inclement weather, force majeur or other hazardous conditions, the Organisers reserve the right to delay or cancel the race without any refund of registration fees.
Chief Race Officers and the corresponding Organisers have the overall authority over the race results and interpretation of the race rules.
- Participants shall be aware that while all possible care will be taken by the event organizer to safeguard the bag deposit items, the event organiser shall not be held liable in the unlikely event of missing or damaged items. Participants are advised to avoid depositing valuable or fragile items while using the bag drop service.
- There will be a designated area for the public to support the race participants.
- The Chief Safety Officer will determine if the competitor is deemed fit to continue the race once assistance is rendered
- The Organisers will not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete and/or incorrect entry details given by the participants.
- Once the registration form has been processed, there will be no fee refund for the participants who, for whatever reason, eventually do not take part.
- Participants must be 21 years old as of 15 March 2019 to compete in the Team or Individual Category.
- On-the-spot entries will not be accepted.
- Individual race entries are non-transferable. Any person doing so will be held responsible in case of an accident arising from or provoked by the other person during the race. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude both parties from future events.